Fort Myers Brewing Company has unveiled its complete beer lineup and event schedule for this year’s four-day Oktoberfest event. Oktoberfest is a family-friendly event with craft beer, authentic German food, stein hoisting and keg curling competitions and live music from Thursday, Oct. 12 through Sunday, Oct. 15.
The annual event will feature the brewery’s popular beers like Oktoberfest Marzen lager and Pump-Q-Lees imperial pumpkin ale, as well as the Doppelbock, which was just named best beer in Florida at the Best Florida Beer Oktoberfest Competition. Beverages available throughout the duration of Oktoberfest include American Wheat, Belgian Whyte, Bomb Flower Double IPA, Bubblin Crude, Caloosahatchee Kolsch, Caramel Apple Cider, Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter, Clean Shave, Cranberry Shandy, Doppelbock, Dunkel Bobby, Electric Triceratops 5, Fort Myers Light, Fruit Cider, Gateway Blonde, German Chocolate Stout, High 5 IPA, Last in Lime, Mai-Tai Cocktail (seltzer based), Mosaic Grouper, Oktoberfest, Prickly Paradise, Pump-Q-Lees, Red Tape and Spyk’d Hard Tea.
Saturday is considered Oktoberfest’s main event, and keeping with Fort Myers Brewing tradition, more than 50 craft beverages will spotlight the menu with new beers released every two hours. Below is Saturday’s beer schedule:
- Noon-2 p.m.: Mango IPA, Watermelon Berliner Weisse, Weizenbock-Strong Wheat Beer, Raspberry Fluff Blonde Ale, Nitro Pub Ale, Mango Orange Spyk’d Hard Seltzer
- 2:15-4:15 p.m.: Passionfruit IPA, Pineapple Milkshake, Apple Strudel Pastry Blonde Ale, Kellerwave, Nitro Oatmeal Cookie Porter, Black Cherry Lemonade Spyk’d Hard Seltzer
- 4:30-6:30 p.m.: Blackberry IPA, Tangerine Berliner Weisse, French Toast Brown Ale, Fest Bier, Nitro Mixed Berry Blonde Ale, Strawberry Orange Spyk’d Hard Seltzer
- 6:45-8:45 p.m.: Blood Orange IPA, Raspberry Berliner Weisse, Red IPA, 2 Star’s Wish, Nitro Hazelnut Porter, Tropical Punch Spyk’d Hard Seltzer
- 9-11 p.m.: Peach IPA, Orange Berliner Weisse, El Churrito Pastry Stout, Passionfruit Dark Ale, Nitro Vanilla Porter, Retro Orange Spyk’d Hard Seltzer
Specialty beers will hit the taps on Thursday and Friday as well, with highlights including Peach IPA, Jake in Tampa Imperial Stout, Helles, Rauchbier German-Style Smoked Lager, Nitro Hazelnut Porter and Blue Raspberry Spyk’d Hard Seltzer on Thursday, and Passionfruit IPA, Kellerwave, Honey Porter, Raspberry Berliner Weisse, Nitro Vanilla Porter and Grape Spyk’d Hard Seltzer on Friday. On Sunday, guests can return to help kick the keg with brews pouring until the kegs run out.
Live performances will take place throughout the weekend from headliners including Ben Allen Band, Rock Republic, The Freecoasters, Ralph Curtis and more. There will be German-inspired eats from popular trucks such as Grace’s Taste of Poland, Wicked Streatery, The Meat Cottage, Smokin’ Crow’s BBQ and more.
The latest schedule of events includes:
Thursday, Oct. 12 (2 to 11 p.m.)
- Food Trucks: Grace’s Taste of Poland, King’s Tacos & Burritos, Mad Brunch, Philly Junction, South Co. Pizza & Gulf Coast Fudge Co
- Live Music: Petra & Teresa (3 p.m.), The Freecoasters (7 p.m.)
Friday, Oct. 13 (2 to 11 p.m.)
- Food trucks: Don’t Give Up, Grace’s Taste of Poland, Mambo, The Meat Cottage, Wicked Streatery & Gulf Coast Fudge Co
- Live music: Bobby Blakey (3 p.m.), Ben Allen Band (7 p.m.)
Saturday, Oct. 14 (Noon to 11 p.m.)
- Food trucks: Between the Bunz, King’s Tacos & Burritos, Mambo, Vesuvius Wood Fired Pizza, Wicked Streatery & Gulf Coast Fudge Co
- Live music: Slim Gillian (noon), DJ Nate (4 p.m.), Rock Republic (7 p.m.)
- Stein hoisting competitions from 1 to 2 p.m. and from 5 to 6 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 15 (Noon to 8 p.m.)
- Food trucks: Fat Thor’s Smash Burger, Don’t Give Up, Smokin’ Crow’s BBQ, Viva La Taco & Gulf Coast Fudge Co
- Live music: Gator Nate (noon), Ralph Curtis Duo (4 p.m.)
- Keg curling competition from 1 to 2 p.m. and from 5 to 6 p.m.
The brewery is also releasing limited-edition Oktoberfest swag, including commemorative steins, boot glasses and T-shirts, all available for purchase in the taproom.